Well I'm happy to say that I passed my test to recieve my driver's permit. If I would have missed two more questions......................well that would have been a different story! For my birthday, my grandparents, from Las Animas, came up for chocolate cake and Bunny Tracks ice cream. It was exceptionally good, being that I haven't had any thing that indulging since my dad's birthday in July! I didn't have school on my b-day either, which was very good. Being homeschooled, I can work on school virtually whenever I want, so I finished school for my b-day and the day after. I recieved gift cards to great places to shop, such as Barnes N' Noble. Gift cards (in my opinion) are the best gift.
My mother bought me an early birthday present, the piano piece for the Pride and Prejudice theme. It is fun to play, at least what I have learned so far!
Well I had better go, I have piano lessons today and should probably practice at least one more time! Have a good day!