Saturday, October 01, 2005

Family Outings

Well not much has happened around my house lately that is intersting. My family and I went to Pueblo today to acquire some needed things. A few examples were cinnamon and printer cartridges! We also purchased some things that we didn't really need, but I won't bore you all with those things!!
Since nothing exciting has happened in the present, I will tell a little about my family's plans for the future. During the first part of November, we are going to a hockey game in Denver: The Colorado Avalanche. It will be lots of fun, being that the NHL haven't played since the 2003-2004 season. While we are in Denver we are going to see "The Phantom of the Opera" at the Buelle Theatre! I've heard that it is really good. One of my family's friends said that the chandalier swings out over the audience, or it did when she saw it (not sure how long ago that was).
In December we are traveling to Phoenix, Arizona to spend the New Year. I'm sure my mom would love it if we spent Christmas down there, (she hates the Colorado cold and would love to move to AZ). It will be fun! I just hope that while we are down there it won't be snowing back here at home. I would hate to miss the snow because I am in AZ, where the weather is sunny and the temperature is in the 60's during the winter.