Thursday, October 06, 2005

Nothing in Paticular

Hello all. Once again, nothing exciting has happend to me that anyone (who reads this) would be interested in. One thing that was fairly exciting (to me at least) is that the Colorado Avalanche hockey team started their regular season last night! Even though they lost (4-3), it was still fun to watch them, once again since I haven't seen it in what seems like FOREVER!! At least I have something to do other than sit on the computer all night, but I do confess I was on the laptop last night checking MSN Messenger once in a while to see if anybody other than my cousin from NY was on to talk to!!
I can't wait until November when we will be going to Denver to watch a hockey game and to see the Phantom of the Opera play. It will be so awesome!
Out of the list of movies that I wanted to see, I only managed to watch Sahara. Yeah, I agree Chel, National Treasure was so much better. Out of that current list, I think I want to watch X-Men and The Fantastic Four the most. Not too certain when I'll see them. Oh, has anybody seen: "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride?" If so, was it any good?