Well our plans changed about 30 minutes after I posted my last blog. My cousins and I didn't end up going to Denver on Wednesday. Instead we drove up to Denver on Thursday. Our Thanksgiving dinner was a sandwitch and chips. My mom drove back with us that night, only to turn around and go back up at 6 the next morning. My grandpa is home now under Hospice care.
My uncle and cousins have been staying with us since last night, and I believe they are either going to drive or fly back to Alabama tomorrow. We took my cousins to church today at Blue Cliff. While my cousins have been here we have all been sleeping on 2 air mattresses downstairs. Unfortunately, both of the mattresses have holes in them somewhere. So we all wake in the morning virtually laying on the floor. Being that I slept most of the night on the floor, I have had a major neck ache. I think that tonight I am going to sleep in my OWN bed!! Therefore I will not have a neck ache tomorrow, HOPEFULLY!
"Wives and Daughters" is coming along pretty good. As far as I can remember I just finished chapter #10. When we went to Pueblo a few weeks ago, I bought the books "Dracula" and "Ivanhoe". I'm anxious to start them. So I need to get "Wives and Daughters" read, since it is about a 630 page book.
Right now my life is not in the least exciting, and I don't believe the following weeks will be either. The trials my family is going through with my grandpa now comes all by the will of God. And only by the grace of God will we make it through.