Yesterday my grandpa had to go to the hospital in Denver. Unfortunately, we are going to spend our Thanksgiving week up there. Thankfully we will all be together, which is always better than being alone. My aunt and uncle took my grandpa up there yesterday. My cousins are staying here with us. Tomorrow my mom and us kids are heading up to Denver. My dad is going to join us all on Thursday. So my family's Thanksgiving isn't going to be really great. We are not going to have a meal or anything (obviously), we'll probably eat somewhere like McDonald's!!!!!!! We are driving home on Thursday. My aunt and her family will go home on Friday. So we have to say our good-bye's on Thursday night.
Last Thursday night I finished "The Silmarillion". It was good. Not everybody will understand it too much if they haven't actually read "The Lord of the Rings". It is the history of Middle-earth. Friday I started "Wives and Daughters", so far so good! It is about this girl who is the doctor's daughter, and is set in the 1800's (don't quote me). That is all I've gathered so far. I've just read to about the 5th chapter.
I will write more later this weekend, after my company leaves.