Sunday, December 25, 2005

New Addition

Well, my Christmas was pretty good this year. Yesterday, we had "the family" over for Christmas dinner, and opened presents from them. Today we opened our gifts to each other. My mom, Eileen, and I attended church services at Blue Cliff today. My sisters were feeling sort of sick, and Dad stayed with them. Over all, it was a good Christmas.

Today, we recieved a new addition to our "family party". We adopted a Great Dane from the people we board our dogs with. She breeds mainly Great Danes, and she had a little puppy that she didn't really want to keep. We have talked about getting the pup since November. We finally decided that we would take a chance and call the boarder a few days ago and see if she still had it. Obviously, she did. We went and picked her up today around 4 o'clock. I wasn't too sure about the new dog being around my dog (if you didn't know, he is a fighter!!), but so far they have been good together. The puppy will be 6 months old the first of January, and she is already 3 feet tall!! The people we got her from had named her "Jugs" because when she was little she got a milk jug stuck on her head. We are trying to think of a new name for her, but we have all been unsuccessful in that area. Does anyone have any suggestions? And I think she will grow at least 6 more inches. She has a pink nose, I hope it stays that way! If my dog gets along with her alright, she will become an official part of the family! There is a picture of her attached; she didn't want to look at the camera for more than 5 seconds!!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas. I will follow up on the Buddhists later in the week!