Sunday, December 04, 2005

Parade of Lights

I went to my grandma's house today for the "Parade of Lights". It consists of about 10 floats total!!!!!!! Trailers pulled by trucks, and decorated with lights!! We went down around 2 and spent the afternoon playing Phase 10. Has anyone ever played that game? It's fun, but it takes a long time to complete a single game. We ate a supper of pulled-pork sandwitches, and waited about about 10 minutes before the "parade"!

I am so glad, we had 3 inches of snow last night. To my dissapointment, it all melted after the sun was up for a few hours this morning. The icy roads detained us from going to church today.


My mom is in Denver again. I think she could be called a permenant resident!!! I want to thank everybody from church who has provided us with food. It has come in handy with mom being gone. Not as though I can't cook, because I can!!!!

I finished "Wives and Daughters", and will be starting "Dracula" soon. One thing dissapointing about "Wives and Daughters" is that the author (Elizabeth Gaskell) unfortunately died before she could finish the book. So you are literally just "hanging". Over all it was a good book though, well written.

Well best go the Av's game is on now, after being on break. Thank you all for the comments on my blog change. I'm glad that everybody likes it as much as I do!!!!