Sunday, December 11, 2005

Change of Plan

We are not going to Arizona for the New Year. Mom is tired of staying in hotels, since she was in Denver all those weeks. I'm glad we aren't going except that I will miss not being able to see the Avalanche game. I (unlike my mom) wasn't looking forward to the warm weather. I'm glad that we get to remain in Colorado where the weather is colder. I hope we will be able to go skiing sometime next year. We haven't gone in 3 years. It is such a fun thing to do!!

I do not get off of school for break until the Thursday before Christmas. I have 2 weeks off for the holidays. School starts back the 9th of January. I have no idea what my sisters and I are going to do for New Years. Last year we watched the entire LOTR trilogy, which was in total about 12 hours. I don't think I can do that again. We did want to watch the Star Wars saga, but together they equal 12 hours also. It is our tradition to watch movies till midnight, I'm just not sure what we will watch this year.