Last Sunday after church, I spent a few days at my friend, Lena's house. I had a fun time even though practically all we did was watch movies!! We watched Sabrina, Mr. Mclintok, Fantastic Four, Pearl Harbor, and Flubber. Monday we went to Colorado Springs to get some things. Lena's class at school is in charge of the prom decorations for this year, so we spent most of the day up there looking around for the right colors. Tuesday my mom came and had lunch with us. Then we went home.
My family and I went to Colorado Springs Thursday too. My uncle, from Alabama, flew out here for work, so we went up to see him and went out to dinner with him. Of course, my mom had to have Starbucks while we were there. She quotes my cousin, from Australia, when she says, "It would have been rude not to go to Starbucks". My uncle flew home on Friday. It was a quick trip. Other than that I haven't done to much this week!
On Tuesday King Kong came out on DVD. My dad purposely went to Wal Mart to buy it. We watched it that night. It was really good. The graphics are 10x better than in the old movie!!! Another movie that I've heard is really good is Walk the Line. My uncle was telling us that is was pretty-close to the real life story of Johnny Cash. Has anyone seen it, and if so, was it good?