For my next birthday my mother wants to take me to Australia. I have hesitated making a decision becuase of the 14 hour flight. Most of you know by now that I have cousin in Australia. She asked me to write a blog and ask my readers what they think about our going to "The Land Down Under"?? She has already written a blog regarding our visit, and some reasons why we should go (here). If I did go, maybe I would have something intresting to write about!! I think we would have fun if we could get past the long flight. So what do you all think about Mom and I going to OZ?? This pic is the beach that my cousin lives near.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Down Under
For my next birthday my mother wants to take me to Australia. I have hesitated making a decision becuase of the 14 hour flight. Most of you know by now that I have cousin in Australia. She asked me to write a blog and ask my readers what they think about our going to "The Land Down Under"?? She has already written a blog regarding our visit, and some reasons why we should go (here). If I did go, maybe I would have something intresting to write about!! I think we would have fun if we could get past the long flight. So what do you all think about Mom and I going to OZ?? This pic is the beach that my cousin lives near.