I have recently seen Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It took a while to figure out some things. In fact there are still some things that are confusing to me. If you have seen the first movie, I'm sure you will like the sequel. You might have to watch the first one about 3 times to catch some things mentioned in the second. In the end of this movie, Captain Jack Sparrow is presumed to be dead. Also, Will Turner finds his father, as one of the crew of The Flying Dutchman. Alright, I think I have revealed enough about this awesome movie. If you want to find out what else happens, you will have to go see it for yourself.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Yo Ho, Yo Ho
I have recently seen Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It took a while to figure out some things. In fact there are still some things that are confusing to me. If you have seen the first movie, I'm sure you will like the sequel. You might have to watch the first one about 3 times to catch some things mentioned in the second. In the end of this movie, Captain Jack Sparrow is presumed to be dead. Also, Will Turner finds his father, as one of the crew of The Flying Dutchman. Alright, I think I have revealed enough about this awesome movie. If you want to find out what else happens, you will have to go see it for yourself.