Friday, November 03, 2006

New Things


Beware all you Colorado(and maybe a few out-of-state) drivers!! I got my driver's license on Wednesday. I was only required to take just the driver's test, and not a written one. I made a few mistakes, like when I made a left turn when the instructor said make a right one. And I suppose you have to drive with both hands on the wheel during the test, but I took one hand off a few times. After the second time, the instructor said, "If you take your hand of the wheel again I am going to have to fail you." After hearing that you can guess I kept both hands on the wheel for the remainder of the test!

Liz got herself a blog the other day. I added it to my links so check it out, and I am sure she would say....."Leave comments." So be nice to her, and leave her a comment or two if you have a MSN Passport!