Hello all, sorry for my lack of posts lately. I am now sitting in a hotel room in Wichita, KS. My dad had to come here and take a test to acquire his surveying license in the state of Kansas. He took his test today, but I am not sure if he passed or not. He said the test was very in depth and there were even some problems that he didn't have time to work out. He probably won't know the outcome until December.
Most of you know, that I just recently had my birthday. Since I have had my permit one year, I can take now take the test for my license. I didn't realize, until Monday, that you had to make an appointment at the DMV to take the test. So I will now not be able to take my test until this coming Wednesday. Hopefully, I will pass the test! As a birthday present, my parents bought me a new computer! My pastor is assembling the computer, and Lord Willing he will have it finished Sunday. One reason my parents bought this computer for me, is because they are tired of me hauling their laptop around, and using it for hours on end!