
Hello! I know you may be wondering, but I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I know, I know, it has been over two months since I posted last, so guess I could inform those of you that are interested about my life.
The first part of January, I enrolled at the local college. I am taking two college courses, English Composition, and Business Communication. Thankfully the classes are over the Internet so I don't have to go to the college just yet. So far I am doing quite well in English, but the Business class isn't going as well. I have to write a 5 page formal report, and I have to give a presentation in the beginning of April. I am not looking forward to the presentation at all, but I'll be very glad when it is all over with. I have 3 more pages to write of my report but I am having a problem making myself do it. I am trying to stall as long as possible in order to finish it, but I do know the root of it is sin and my own selfish heart.
I read The Last of the Mohicans about two months ago. I thought it was a really good book, and very well written. I haven't read or picked up anything else since then, but I am hoping to read Eragon soon.
Even though I haven't read anything, I have managed to kind of keep up with the movies. My family and I saw The Bridge to Terabithia in theatres last month. I did not really care for that movie. It was disappointing after seeing the previews for it. The shots that you see in the preview of the "fantasy land" were the only scenes throughout the entire movie. This movie seems to deal with the issue of death more than anything else I have seen. They actually showed the characters dealing with it rather than pretending that it didn't exist. The Herrons were down this weekend so we ended up watching 6 movies, 5 of which were completely new to me.
I am sure most of you have ceased to check my blog, so I bet I won't receive any comments for a while!
Soli Deo Gloria!