Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and day. For New Year this year my family and I were snowed in at the Herron's house. We were stuck there from Thursday until Monday. Overall it was quite fun, we watched movies, messed around in the snow, and went sledding a few times. I quit sledding after Luke and I fell off, rolled a few times, and fell face first in the snow. Needless to say I couldn't feel my face for a good 5 minutes. We didn't do much on New Year's Eve except watch three of the Harry Potter movies. Sadly we had to come home on New Year's Day. Dad was anxious to get home and see what the blizzard looked like down here. The roads we pretty much clear until we hit our driveway. Our driveway was completely covered with about 3 feet of snow. Our neighbor was kind enough to scoop down our driveway in order for us to get home. We had about 3 feet of snow on average, but the drifts were at least 5 foot in some places. It's about time winter showed up!!

We went and saw Eragon today. I thought it was a well done movie, except I didn't like that the dragon talked in the boy's mind. My mom didn't like it; she regrets spending money on that "cheesy" flick. I haven't read the book, but I've heard that it is very similar.