Saturday, April 28, 2007

College...again

Most of you can probably guess that I made it through my presentation alive and well. It actually didn't seem as bad as I had played it up to be in my mind. I even got a decent grade!! I have God alone to thank for getting through it successfully.

As of today, my two college courses are over with. I made it through my first half semester in college! :) I believe I got at least in -A in both classes; the instructors should post the final grade by Monday, so we'll see. Since most summers are slightly boring (I know, hard to believe), I decided to take three more courses. I am waiting to see what the schedule will be like since the classes are crammed into 9 weeks. If it looks too hard then I will probably drop one. It is nice because I can take the class for about 2 weeks, decide if I don't like it, and drop out without any financial obligations.