Saturday, May 05, 2007

Summer Nutshell

Summer vacation has officially started for me and my sisters. With the exception of two lessons in Algebra, I've been finished since about the middle of April. I'm still trying to set aside time to finish those lessons! :P

In the middle of this month, my family and I will be traveling to Alabama. My cousin is graduating from high school. We haven't taken a long road trip for about 5 or 6 years, so we are all looking forward to this one. Mom, my sisters, and I will end up staying longer than Dad, as he will have to get back for work. He is driving back after about a week, and we will be flying home after about 2 1/2 weeks. Let's just hope that my cousins and I won't be cat-fighting by the time we leave!

The same cousins from Alabama will be coming out here in July to attend HYC with Liz and I. Well, actually I guess it would be with all of my family apart from Dad. Mom decided to go to camp this year as a counselor and since Mom is going, Roger (the camp director) allowed Em to go too.

So that is pretty much my upcoming summer in a not-very-detailed nutshell. ;)