Well, I suppose I have recovered enough from my Alabama trip to write a blog. So, I got back from AL on the 4th of June and was very glad to be home. We had a good time with our fam and I regret to say, had a little to much dessert. My mom and aunt both got new cookbooks, so we were making new things out of them. I mean, it would be a shame to buy a dessert cookbook, look at the pictures, and not make anything, right?! Anyway, my cousin graduated from high school and she had a nice party. For the party, my aunt and uncle rented one of those huge blow-up slides. I didn't end up going on it until the last day they had it, due to some really good excuses. ;) So other than eating dessert, hanging out and drinking coffee at Starbucks, and watching movies, we didn't do much of anything else. My AL cousins will be flying out here on the 17th to stay with my grandma for a while and then go to HYC with us.
We are having a 4th of July party with some of our church friends, so that should be fun. We are going to have a shrimp boil and I think we are going to make s'mores if everyone sticks around. I can't believe it is already July '07. I can still distinctly remember what I was doing last year at this time, and it doesn't seem like an entire year has passed already. Why does time seem to slip away from you so easily? I remember being so care-free and wasting my time only a few years ago. I find that is almost completely impossible now. In order to keep up with everything I have to do (which is hardly anything compared to some), I have to make a list of priorities in my mind, and even after that I forget things. Anyway...life is filled with more than just priorities, so that being said, I better go and find something to do that isn't important! ;) Have a good day!