The time I thought I had a few weeks ago has almost completely disappeared. We are leaving for Alabama next weekend, and the list of things I was hoping to accomplish before then is still fairly long.While we are in AL, my cousins, my sisters, and I would like to go and see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I hope it is as good as the previews portray it to be. Liz will be celebrating her birthday while we are down there, so that will be kind of odd. Nobody in my family has ever celebrated a birthday away from home, so it should be nice for a change.
It is funny how many things can change in just a few weeks. My life has gone from being (or feeling) really busy, to being really boring and laid-back. The amount of TV I've been watching has increased tremendously since I finished my classes, which isn't really a good thing. Since my classes have ceased for a few weeks, I decided to pick up my first book in 5 months. I am reading Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas. So far it isn't too bad, but I am not expecting it to be as good as the Three Musketeers.
One of my friends will be leaving the country tomorrow for a 4 week vacation. He will be traveling with friends from his college to countries in Europe, such as Hungary and Ukraine. For those of you reading this blog, I ask that you would please pray for him, and that God may grant him and his friends travel mercies throughout the next month.
Have a good few weeks, as I expect I won't blog until I return from AL, but who knows!