Sunday, November 20, 2005

Guess what......ANOTHER Fun Weekend!!


On Friday the Herron family and my family went to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. It was, in a word......awesome!! I was a little disappointed that they didn't have as many things as were in the book. They mostly just concentrated on the major events, but overall it was great.

After the movie we drove back to our house. The Herron's stayed with us until today. We went to church together today. The weekend seemed way too short, they really only got to stay 1 day. At church today we talked about meeting up again later next month and going to see either King Kong or The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. King Kong looks like it will be really good! I think Peter Jackson will do a good job.

My cousins from Alabama drove out here today. They came out for Thanksgiving. I believe they will go home on Friday or Saturday. When I told them that we went and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire they were so mad that we saw it on opening day! They wanted us to go see it together. Maybe we can anyway. Most who know me will know that I wouldn't mind seeing it again!!