Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nothing Much


I'm sitting here at my grandparent's house, and just chilling out on this nice Saturday afternoon! Grandma had surgery Wednesday and just came home yesterday. My family brought her chili and chips today for lunch so Grandpa wouldn't have to cook. Nothing much has happened, therefore my blog is entitled "Nothing."

Yesterday, my mom and I cleaned our basement. My mom decided that she would paint the bathroom downstairs this morning before we headed out the door. The paint she bought at the hardware store wasn't what she expected. In the can it looks tan; however, on the wall it looks sort of pinkish. I'm sorry to all those pink lovers out there, I highly dislike the color pink!

I changed one of my pictures on my blog. I'm sure you noticed! It doesn't quite match all that well with the others. The old picture wasn't green enough for me! If you couldn't guess, green is by no doubt my favorite color!

Some of you may have noticed(and think I'm weird) that I don't use computer lingo. I just can't make myself type "u" for "you", and "cuz" for "because". It just seems strange to type that! Probably the only two lingo words I use are "lol" and "k", but not too often. No offense to those of you who do use computer lingo. That is your style, but it is not mine!

My parents and grandpa just got back from an auction here in Las Animas. Who knows what junk they bought! My grandpa visits most garage sales or auctions. He, along with my uncle, have been on a rampage of collecting insulators from telephone poles. So he has to go to every garage sale just in case there might be an insulator for sale!

Well that's the conglomeration of thoughts that I wanted to write about today! Oh, we bought Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith at Wal-Mart last night and watched it. It is such a good movie, except (in my opinion) I think Natalie Portman acted a little fake! On another movie note, we are going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on the 18th or 19th with our friends, the Herrons. I hope it is as good as it looks!