Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend in Denver!


Well I'm back home from Denver! I'm so glad to be back! I had an awesome time though!

We left on Thursday and went to an Avalanche hockey game that night. They won 4-3!! I spent some of my birthday money on souvenirs! I bought 2 key chains (one for my mom and one for me), and a deck of official playing cards! I took some pics of the game. If anyone wants to look at them, they are on the sidebar under "My Pictures."

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to "The Phantom of the Opera" play at the Buell Theater in Denver. It was really good for a play. My family liked it as well. In my opinion, I believe that the movie with Gererd Butler, as the Phantom, was better. He is definitely a better singer. But I enjoyed the play anyway. If I would have watched the play before the movie, I probably would have enjoyed it much more.

While we were up there, we stayed in this really nice hotel called Summerfield Suites. It was similar to a small apartment. It had two bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen. It was nice to stay in for 3 days, but it is always nice to get home.

We were going to see "Chicken Little" at the movie theater while we were there, and you wouldn't believe the prices. So we decided not to spend the money. Overall it would have cost my parents around $50. That seems like a lot to us. When we normally go to the theater in Pueblo, it costs us about $23. Around the 18th of this month, my family (and possibly the Herron's) are going to go and see "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". From the previews it looks as though it will be good. It was my favorite book in the series.

Well best be moving on, I think I'm going to make me a cup of tea! Have a good night!