Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Yesterday we went and watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was a really good movie. The rest of my family enjoyed it as well. We might go and see it again here in Rocky Ford on Friday or Saturday night. That is a "might" though, with my family a might is normally 75% a NO!! If anyone has seen the old version by BBC of this movie, I think you will like this one much, much better!! The old one, being that it was done in the 80's, didn't have many "special effects". On the other hand, the new movie has many of them. It was a good movie (but I've only seen about 4 bad movies). I don't want to say much more that way I won't spoil if for those who haven't seen it yet. Has anyone seen King Kong? My dad and I want to watch it. The rest of my family could care less about seeing it. It seems like all I ever blog about is movies and books. I can't think of much else to talk about.

I finished Dracula last night. It was a really good book. If anyone likes horror books, this would be a good one to read. Actually, it really isn't that scary. We (believers) all know that there is no such things as vampires!! Those who do believe in vampires, ghosts, etc. are crazy. I hope I will get the chance to watch the movie sometime. Gary Oldman plays "Dracula" in the version I want to see. Since I finished "Dracula" I will be starting "Ivanhoe" soon. I'm kinda in the groove of reading classics, so far most of them have been worth reading. Does anyone know of any good books to read?