Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sudoku Puzzles

I have recently discovered sudoku puzzles. They are a puzzle where you have 81 boxes, 9 squares, and 9 vertical and horzontal squares. The object is to have the numbers 1-9 in each square, and also in the vertical and horizontal squares. But you cannot have the same number in one box or one row. It is sort of confusing the way I put it! Well any way here is a picture of one. They are actually quite simple, and a lot of fun. My grandma got me hooked on them. She bought a book of them called "Sudoku for Dummies". I have done some out of the book, but now I have started to get them offline and print them out. If anyone is intrested in trying these, here are two websites that I have found: www.sudoku-puzzles.com and www.websudoku.com. I have only managed to crack one hard one. I haven't been able to get a "Very Hard" or an "Evil" one yet. Have you?