Well, I suppose some of you would like to know what I have been up to this last week or maybe not. On the 13th, my cousin from AL flew out to go to camp with me. Last Sunday, my cousin, sister and I stayed with a family from church, the Herron's. The next day, we loaded up and headed to camp. I felt a little sorry for our driver, Luke, because he had to put up with a car-load of girls on the way up. I think he was a little relieved on the way back from camp when two other guys joined us. Camp was awesome this year! The lecture topics were much better than last year, although I did hear some legalism from a few pastors. Apart from maybe one worship service and one lesson, it was great. The speakers seemed to talk more in-depth about the gospel than I remember in previous years. My cabin counselors were Kay Savage and Robin Mettler. Kay was awesome, apart from the fact that she snores! She pretty-much let us do whatever we wanted. On Thursday we went to Sylvan Lake and hiked around with Roger, the camp director. We hiked the first part of a trail called Sunday Gulch. The scenery was pretty (I have some pics if anyone wants to see them). Campfire was another great thing about camp. We sang songs and told jokes. I had the opportunity again this year to stick out the "all-nighter". I made it till about 2 AM; after that, I thought it best to sleep. Besides I had to help with the effort to keep Luke up the next day on the drive home. By the grace of God, we made it back safely. We ended up staying with the Herron's until Sunday so went with them to church. We watched 3 great movies during our stay(The Mask and Legend of Zorro, and The Scarlet Pimpernel). My cousin stayed with us until yesterday. We took her to the airport last night. Thankfully she made it home safely too. Well that pretty much wraps up my week.