Tuesday, August 22, 2006

School and Such Nonsense

Well the school year offically started for me and my sisters about 3 weeks ago. Although the summer break was nice, it is good to have school going again. It's something to occupy my time. So far I haven't had too many stressful school days. I am going to try and get myself on a schedule this year of being more disciplined with my school. My plan is to have to get up at a certain time and start school. In previous years, I would get out of bed whenever and start school when I felt like it. It has helped me with my school this year already by making myself get up early and get school done by a reasonable hour. A typical school day for me lasts till about noon. When I have spare time in the afternoons or nights, I normally work on the next day's work. Doing it this way, makes my day not so long and stressful. My science this year, which is, Biology, has been very intresting, but I can't say the same for history. The book I am doing this year, seems to ramble on about some things I don't find necessary because it's a whole bunch of dates and names that I will never remember. They think it is important for me to know the name of every person, during the Enlightenment period, who "professed Christ" or wrote a religious book. I'm sorry to complain so much about my educational materials, but I must tell someone! When my friends start school and abandon their computers (you know who you are), I shall resort to blogging my thoughts for all those who will read. So to all of you, who will be so busy with school, I shall understand if you cease to read my blog after this post. ha ha