Why does it seem the older you get, the faster time seems to pass? It seems only yesterday that the year 2006 began, and now it is only 3 months until it will end. It has been nearly a year since my birthday, yet it seems only last week. Things that have happened months ago only seem to have happened recently. Time is a strange thing. At least it is to me. It is as though we don't have the time necessary to do some things, or when given the time, we abuse it. Of course, I am not saying I want to stop doing certain things (like IM-ing with my friends). Since school started up again for me, the days seem even shorter than normal. When I finish my school in the afternoon, it seems as though there is not much time to do anything else. My day just seems "shot" when I finish school so late in the day. See why I need to get up early? Sometimes it is a good thing that time goes by so fast. For example, I will be very glad if this school year passes quickly and within a few years, I will be finishing high school. What do they say about getting older and time flying by quickly? When I think about time, it makes me appreciate and thank God for the time that is granted us here on earth, which is given for His glory and our edification. Man's mind is like a store of idolatry and superstition; so much so, that if a man believes his own mind it is certain that he will forsake God and forge some idol in his own brain. John Calvin